POSITION TITLE: Housekeeper
QUALIFICATIONS: A high-school graduate or equivalent and housekeeping experience.
SUPERVISOR: Director of Operations
OBJECTIVE: To keep specified floors of building in clean and organized condition and to aid staff in serving residents. This position is part time, Monday through Friday mornings.
- cleans hallways, lounge, bathrooms, offices, storage rooms, laundry, and kitchens;
- keeps all chemicals in locked space;
- cleans and defrosts refrigerators as necessary;
- cleans stoves and ovens;
- assists with window washing;
- cleans vacated rooms;
- empties trash;
- fills in for other staff as needed;
- maintains confidentiality;
- other duties as assigned.
SHIFTS: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until noon
CONTACT: Director of Operations, Cheryl Martin, 118 Vine St., Evansville, IN 47708, 812-422-1191, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The YWCA does not discriminate against any employee, applicant, client, contractor, or agency because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sex, handicap or disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.